Sunday, April 10, 2011

Twittterrr!

My love for twitter has grown tremendously and I’m so glad I was introduced to this wonderful tool. I still follow many educators and they tweet about the most amazing things that are happening in their classrooms and in the education world in general.

I try to tweet a few times each day because I like updating my followers with interesting information. Usually I tell people where I am, what I’m doing, I’ll post a picture, or I’ll tweet about a link that’s caught my attention. I think I understand the basics of twitter but I am excited to learn more in the following years.

There is one question I have and it’s about retweeting. Sometimes I retweet others but I don’t know how to add my own comment into the same tweet, and then retweet it. If someone were to say “I’m going to the Tigers game!” I would like to retweet it and say “Me too!” but I’m not sure how. I’d appreciate it if someone could explain this to me  Either way, I’m happy I learned about Twitter because it’s keeping me updated about more important stuff that Facebook doesn’t cover.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you about twitter! I honestly think it is so much more fun than facebook because some of people's updates are really entertaining. To answer your question about retweeting - I have been doing it on my phone and I just click on the persons tweet and it says "retweet" and then allows me to start typing in response to them. Are you doing it through the actual site or another device?

    ReplyDelete