Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Integrating Technology

Well, now that I've learned tons about technology it's time to put it to use. I will be starting my student teaching this fall and now that I have experience creating lesson plans with technology I should probably start creating more!

I am beyond excited to start student teaching and I hope my mentor teacher enjoys the ideas I bring to the table. Now, many of these ideas are going to include technology, and being placed in Waterford Public Schools I think I just might have the opportunity to explore some of these resources (I didnt get to in Lansing). Technology integration has become really important to me, and just recently I was asked how I am going to differentiate instruction to my students. You know what I said? Yup! I am going to use technology to enhance my lessons and differentiate a lesson that might usually be dull and boring. I have witnessed several times the ability of technology to make a lesson more interesting and meaningful. Students at any level are going to connect more with a lesson that involves auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learners, and thats exactly what technology does!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your placement! I hope you get a CT that is open and willing to broaden their horizons and learn a bit or two from you and what you have to offer from this class! You're right-technology bring fun and excitement to what may have been a boring, regular lesson!

    ReplyDelete