Sunday, April 3, 2011

Google Docs/Presentation

I spent awhile trying to embed this google presentation into this blog but for some reason I cant get it to work. After copying and pasting it into my blog like it told me to I'm not sure why it won't come up. This presentation is of a PowerPoint I made last year for TE401. The presentation is a beginners guide that I would show my students before going on a field trip to the zoo. It was very simple to create this in Google because I previously had this presentation so all I had to do was upload it. Google docs/presentations/spreadsheets make it very easy for someone to create one. Not only could I type in my own information at the time but I could also upload anything I previously had (like my resume). When I did this for my resume my house members could easily access this from anywhere, help me quickly edit it, and we're good to go!

If anyone knows how to get this working properly I would appreciate the help :) As you can see below it keeps saying 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.


No comments:

Post a Comment