Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rachel's Jing Video!

Ahh I love Weebly too and this was also my first time creating a website! I think Weebly has so many great features, it's always fun to make, and watching your screencast makes me want to create another one! haha, too bad you can only make two before having to pay :(

I thought your Weebly looked great and your "About Me" page was excellent. It seems like you really care about your audience gaining an understanding of who you are as a person and as a teacher. I also liked how your Jing video is like an informational video for Weebly. If someone didnt know how to use Weebly before they could just watch your video and learn about all the great features!

I also liked how you explained to your audience how to go about the different pages at the top of Weebly and what information you used for those pages. Your lesson pages look great and I had never heard of Photo Peach before now but now I'll have to try it out. Also I think it's a great idea for you to put a link to your blog on the webpage because I know as a fact that you enjoy writing and you keep up with all your blogs :) Parents are going to love a teacher who updates their blog frequently about information and activities happening in the classroom. Overall, awesome job, and I really hope you do stay updated with your blogs next year while student teaching. I'll definitely be following you and commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment